take me with you please.
Thursday, April 06, 2006
last update-15th march 2006.
OKAY FINE.
I ADMIT.
I NVR BLOG.
I NVR BLOG.
I NVR BLOG.
I NVR BLOG.
fer a long tym alrdy.
and.
I'M NOT LAZY.
argh seriously. i noe one post in two wks is equivalent to not blogging at all. okaes maybe at tyms i really feel kinda lazy to blog but at least, I DID TRY.
i hella did.
two mondays ago i typed out dis very very very very long entry. abt g12 conference and blah blah blah and other stuff. took me a long tym.
and so it goes.
'with a huge sigh of relief i clicked "publish post", happy and proud of myself fer sticking to such a long post. but my happiness was short-lived. e nxt thing i knew e words tat i dread appeared in front of me. "error on page". DAMN.'
okaes. u noe wat happened. to simplify things, i did a long post, only to hav it deleted by dear BLOGSPOT. reason cuz, they were doing a maintenance check on e site.
!#*@^!#*@&#^*!!!!
my effort wasted. went down e drain. POOF. was fuhreaking pissed. and i really couldnt bother trying to type out another entry cuz i was juz fed up. talk abt bad blog days. it affected my blogging mood so yeah.
i'm sorry though, fer not blogging and being faithful to my blog.
11.45p.m. now.
lots has been happening fer e past 2-3 wks. g12 conference, results slips, impressions 8(which happened to be onli on last fri) and other probs and stuff and blah blah blah.
g12 conference and impressions 8 was really gd actually. although I8 was like an event wher all of us "dressed to impress".
results slips was okae. i improved frm failing 3-4 subs to onli failing 1. MATHS. not surprising really. overall, it was quite an achievement but my L1R5 still sucks. I STILL WANT MY 15 PTS. okaes it might be a bit of an overstatement but i dun care. tat's my goal and i'm gona reach it.
okaes maybe i'm gona TRY to reach it.
ooh and i got to noe david during e march hols.
he's cute. and shy.
wahahaha. i could still rmb me and xinni and him talking online til 3a.m. in e morn. talking crap yes, but it was nice actually. and david told me his dirty lil secret.
red big floppy shoes.
sexy red hot pouty lips.
dyed 'pong pong' hair.
sounds familiar? LOL.
anyways, past few days i've been having really really bad moods. sigh.
shall end here now. gotta run 2.4km tmr during P.E..
need my sleep.
FINAL REMINDER. DUN EVER TRUST BLOGSPOT TAT EASILY.
i hope they dun sue me fer saying dis.
so yeah.
12.15a.m. now.
tc, evryone.
nites.
love,
vianny.
8:16 AM