take me with you please.

Saturday, March 12, 2005
havent blogged yet in days...yuppx...noe tt it doesnt seem like my usual habits of blogging everyday...but oh wells...i was busi...vari vari busi...
thurs...synergy day...urgh...was like...not vari enthu abt e whole thang...thinking of it juz wanna make me fall aslp…still rmb everything tt happened on tt day so ever clearly…we had maths…in e beginning of e day...oh wells…it was e last lesson for mdm yeo…last maths lesson wif her fer our klas...e whole thang was like damn touching…she came in2 our klas…n she said a whole lot of things 2 us…she juz went like…giving a speech...saying tt 3d was her favourite klas...n it was her inspiration n weakness at e same tym...she voiced out her doubts of us rmbing her after she leaves...n gave all of us assurance tt she wunt ferget us all EVER...FOREVER...everything was so awkward too...she was hoping tt we could ryte a letter of appreciation 2 her...so tt everytym she starts thinking of our klas...she can take out e letters 2 read…tt way she can rmb us all...

ermx...sumthing liddat...i can onli rmb tt much...but still...isn’t it ever so touching??but dere’s more…wen e bell rang…n she was abt 2 leave e klas…she asked ben…2 hold up e mike in e air…she turned on e maximum volume of e thang…n she said…

“3d…dis is my last shout 2 all of u…
I LOVE U KLAS!!”

everyone started cheering n clapping…everything was so touching…i was on e verge of crying…it was reli sad…we made fun of her…played pranks on her…n everything…but she didn’t mind…she…in turn…rmbed our klas…isn’t it sweet of her??despite all tt we did…she still thought of us…it was onli den did i realized tt she actually love us so much…i‘m so proud of her…it took her so much courage 2 juz shout out those 3 words 2 our whole klas….i was so wishing tt she didn’t hav 2 go…if she stayed…i would concentrate in klas…n do less talking…but it’s too late now…i stil rmb her words frm yesterdae…she was vari pissed wif mrs sui…she juz went like…”I dunno y mrs sui told all of u tt u r slow…but u’re actually well ahead of all e other klasses…I oso dunno y she told u all 2 vent ur anger on maths lesson…but still…I’m leaving e klas…tt’s 3 gd news fer all of u…”den she started crying…e whole thang was reli sad…den we found out a few things abt her…
she helped design e esplanade..
she was involved in e construction of e tuas checkpoint…
now tt she is gonna quit teaching…she’s going back 2 engineering…but I’m thinking…y did she cum 2 teach??she had a gd career…a gd job…y did she cum 2 teach a bunch of 15 yr old students instead??we asked her…n her repli was…I wanted 2 cum n share my xperience wif all of u…aww…so sweet…she’s sacrificing her career fer all of us…now she is stopping teaching cuz she noes tt she cant teach…n now mrs sui’s gonna take over as our maths teacher…shucks…no more toilet walks…no more pranks…no more msging n crapping in klas…everything’s juz gonna b plain studying wen term 2 starts…fcuk tt mrs sui…told us so much lies…trying 2 get mdm yeo out of e klas…doesn’t she hav anything better 2 do??urgh…I hate her like hell…2 e core…everything…
oh wells…everything’s over…go back 2 e day…I had a half-day…cuz was involved in e synergy thang…rushed back hme…got my things…den cabbed back 2 skool…dots…I was carrying so many things…den hung arnd e klasses…wen 2 3d wif jo…wen 2 look fer everyone dere…dunno y…budden I started luffing…jo thought tt I was mad…den…went 2 assemble…went on e bus…first impression was…urgh…how cum we got such a lousy bus??so old…compared 2 e others…jane leong was complaining too…den…went up 2 bus…I was stunned…momentarily shocked…e bus…was in a state of ermx…ruins??rubbish everywhere…under e seats…on e seats…plainly…everywhere…everyone of us was shocked…I juz couldn’t control myself…I juz shouted…”wat e hell is dis??is dis even considered a bus??it’s a wreck!!so dirty!!uncle…u got clean or not??how long since u last cleaned ur bus??wtf is dis??”den everyone juz started shouting at e uncle frm their seats too…cuz we were juz too grossed out frm everything…den wen we finally reached 2 vch…I was juz too eager 2 get out of e bus…cuz I was too freaked out during e entire bus ride…urgh…den reached dere…go dressing rms…so small!!how 2 squeeze 25 ppl??wtf…it’s onli big enuff fer like…ermx…2 ppl??everyone was like complaining…all e diff ccas…cuz e dressing rms tt dey were assigned 2 was juz 2 small fer dem…budden we had 2 make do wif it…oh wells…had lunchy…sum polar cakes n stuff again…quite sian wif it le…den…had rehearsal after tt…quite ok lahh…I think we did quite well…lolx…den…while e other ccas were rehearsing…me n jo were juz like hanging arng outside e dressing rms n crapping away…hmm…dance club juz beside us…so talked wif glenys…nic n mary fer a while…hmm…den me…jo…esther n priscilla went 2 change our pants first…cuz dey was a shortage of toilets!!hahax…so kiasu right…lolx…den…dunno y…priscilla n esther wanted 2 put their make up on first…hahax…so funni…dey put too much lahh…I got freaked out wen priscilla offered 2 put make up fer me…I didn’t wanna turn in2 a doll…den me n jo…walked arnd e whole place lahh…juz practically crapping wif ppl…den went fer dinner downstairs…saw tt a lot of ppl reached le…was quite shocked…den received call frm hq…she…mk n lp reached oreodi…me n jo went downstairs 2 meet dem…hahax…dey looked reli gd…den…walked arnd wif dem fer a while…tok a bit…den went back upstairs 2 get en…den went downstairs again…took pix wif dem…hahax…saw a lot of ppl oreodi le…ben…kiew yuan…hong kiat…a lot le lahh…hahax…penelope…u juz looked so chio in ur outfit can??so cute…hahax…lurve ur skirt…so pink…den…first bell rang le…had 2 rush back inside…nid 2 prepare fer everything…budden shucks…jo lost her file…had 2 borrow joanne’s file…thx gurrl…den saw e dance club…looked gr8!!all of dem!!dey had their make up n hair n everything done…dey looked reli gr8…lolx…den…in e end…had 2 go up le…I was so nervous...cuz everything was like so embarrassing…urgh…I was freaked up…I was like telling myself not 2 panic…budden jane came down…told me tt it was totally packed outside…I went 2 look…n I nearly fainted…so full!!urgh…den…I got further irritated by jemina…cuz she was like ordering me arnd…wat’s ur prob??dun think u’re so gr8 kayx…den everyone was like giving each other support…so sweet…even though sum of us dunno each other…lolx…den went 2 perform…first song was ok…budden second song…urgh…we flunked e whole thing…oh wells…whatever lahh…like I care a lot…I quitting anyway…lolx…den…interval le…break tym…went outside wif jo 2 look fer hq n e others…hahax…walked arnd a bit…saw a lot of ppl…sher…cons…su ann…tabbie…vikrum…kai chin…anil n sum others…hahax…cons…so chio!!den tabbie…wa wear skirt huh…u looked gr8 gurl…sher n su ann…u too…den…had 2 rush back inside 2 prepare 2 wait fer e band 2 end n e finale 2 start…den…at waiting area…e staircase dere…while all of dem were on their way up…saw him lahh…he looked…ermx…so plain…not formal or anything at all lahh…yupyupx…he saw me…I juz plainly inverted my eyes away frm him n pretended 2 talk 2 jo…didn’t reli wanna say hi 2 him…den saw Joanna goh…hahax…u look so chio yar!!hahax…thx fer tt hug tt u gave…yupyupx…n 2 e idiotic guy beside me at tt tym…damn u lahh…I not lass ok…shucks…sheepz…u look so chio in ur gown…dun panic lahh kayx??hahax…backstage…we were like giving band support…we juz shouted gd luck e nearly everyone of dem…den dey performed…dey did reli well…wen dey did phantom…I was so hypered up!!e song so sweet…nearly made me cry…band was overall e best in e whole concert lahh…finale ended quite well…got encore…hahax…so funni…so paiseh at e same tym too…den…went 2 get changed…den had small briefing…pretty lame one…den went 2 meet hq…lp…mk…cons…mo…n sheena…hahax…wanted 2 go eat…at e old market I think…budden dunno how 2 go…tried our luck…budden nearly lost out way…made do wif takeaway frm kfc…cuz I didn’t eat dinner n lunch was juz a measly hotdog…so was pretty starved…den…tried 2 get a cab hme…cuz it was pretty late…budden couldn’t find one at al…so pissed…I was so tired…me n jo were oso carrying our guitar at e same tym…den…found a cab…but was on call wan…in e end…decided 2 pay xtra 3 bucks…if not…no more cab le…budden cons was in a hurry…so let her…mo…sheena n mk go first…e rest of us…juz plainly walked e whole street 2 find a cab…budden damn…all on call wan…so pissed…den walked here n dere…walked so long…all of our legs tired le…den…in e end…walked until reached city hall mrt station…imagine…walked 1 whole big round…den reached e mrt station…den took mrt back hme lahh…den…I had 2 take a bus instead…cuz tried looking fer a cab again…budden not even a single one in sight…reached hme 12 plus…so freaking tired…went 2 slp after bathing n everything…oreodi 1 plus le…so late…didn’t even pack my bag fer e nxt day…lolx…
hq…lp…thx fer all ur support…u guyz rawk…pris…pity u didn’t go 2 e concert…but thx yar…fer ur support n everything else…u rawk too…Joanna n sheepz…thx yar…fer all ur support…lolx…n 2 everyone else hu supported…thx too…fer everything…hahax…char…so funni right??ur conductor during e rehearsal…hahax…I was luffing too…his facial xpression…so funni!!hahax…u did well too yar…lolx…ok…entry fer thurs juz finished le..so long right??hahax…budden I squeezing 3 days worth of entries in2 one…so pardon me kayx…lolx…
Friday…urgh…woke up in e morning…sis had 2 drag me out of bed again…I was juz too tired 2 wake up…had onli 3 hrs of slp…cuz of synergy last nite…where got enuff??mummy asked me 2 stay in bed…daddy wanted me 2 pontang skool…budden getting back results slip todae…summore watching movie…might as well go 2 skool…den in skool…everything was like pretty lame lahh…eng…we did sum scrabble thang…got in2 grps…me…pris…nat…hq…lp…en…adriel n john…played scrabble in another way lahh…pretty fun n boring at e same tym…hahax…nat n hq…dey gamemasters…so funni…opened e tiles until all e same…cannot even form any words…den…in e last game…wen all draw tt tym cuz adriel n john kept stealing words frm us…I stole 1 frm hq n lp…dey lost…we won…so funni…budden it was onli a game lahh…not of much importance…den…got our results slp…ah wells…I failed maths…both of dem…juz cant grasp e basics of maths at all…sigh…den…had dis so called farewell thang fer mdm yeo...ben asked her 2 cum up 2 our klas...n dey presented her wif e pooh bear aka piglet...u was darn surprised...she didnt xpect tt...den...wen hq have her e photo frame...mdm yeo saw it...n she started crying...cuz inside e photo frame...contained a pix of our klas...3d'05...our first ever klas photo...she juz started crying wen she saw tt...after tt...we took a klas photo wif her...everything was like so sweet...den...went 2 watch movie…left all my bks wif daddy first…den went 2 eat yoshi…hahax…met e guyz…play arcade a while…den went in2 cinema…watch lemony snicket’s a series of unfortunate events…hahax…so funni…at e beginning of e movie…dis stupid thingy of a elf dancing came out…Kenny juz went like wat??all of us tot tt hq bought wrng tix…den in e end…wen it was actually part of e movie…we started luffing like shit…cuz e elf was like so funni…movie quite nice…sunny baudelaire…so cute n sweet…wif all e “monkey” talk n everything??hahax…den…go arcade after e movie…go play a while…den stayed at e food court at cs…talked a bit abt supernatural stuff…got kinda of freaked out…hahax…den after tt ciao hme lahh…
Todae sat oreodi…juz plainly slacking n slping n watching e telly at hme throughout e whole day…was too tired yar…got a sore shoulder…think I was born 2 b a couch potato...lolx...
Hmmm…got new fone at hme…my ideal hp…budden dun think my parents would let me use it lahh…urgh…cuz got a fone call frm daddy juz now…warned me abt cutting my fone line…cuz fone bill went skyward…bill was too high…got a scolding frm him…my sms n talktym all went over e limit…hiaz…sad…Pris…I read ur blog le…dunno wat’s going on…budden whatever it is…juz cheer up kayx??try not 2 think so much abt it yar…takkair…
Such a long entry…better stop toking le…
I’m out…

4:39 AM



PROFILE
vianny*
15119o*
fifteen*

TOYBOX


ROTATE
pris TAN TAN
RACHel
NICole
xunny
xueer
benster
shuMIN
aDRIEL
shiEN
mui
CHARmaine
mk
dinisha
kevin
NATalie
CONStance
sher
MATThew
TABaneh
syBIL
sandra
cheryl
choonyi
molina
daron
ben
3dians

SITE
Hosted by: Blogger
Picture: Pyromaniac